What can I do when I suffer from physical or moral violence through my parents or someone else?


In general, you don’t have the right to leave your parental home without your parents’ permission but with the exception of a judicial decision. However, in emergency cases, you can always go to the refuge “Péitrusshaus”. You have the possibility to stay there for a short amount of time to find a better solution with professionals. This service is for free and accessible 24/24 hours.

Refuge Péitrusshaus

43, boulevard de la Pétrusse

L-2320 Luxembourg

Tel.: (+352) 8002 6002


This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

OKaJu - Contact

Ombudsman fir Kanner a Jugendlecher

65, route d’Arlon
L-1140 Luxembourg
Notre nouveau no de téléphone : 28 37 36 35

To contact the ORK

Go to top